Why clean your Air Duct? Dirty air … according the American College of Allergists, “50% of all illnesses are either caused by or aggravated by polluted air.” Contaminates build up over time and provide an ideal breeding ground for mold, bacteria, fungi, mildew and other microbes. “One out of six people who suffer from allergies do so because of a direct relationship to fungi and bacteria in the air duct systems,” says Better Health Magazine.
Pittsburgh Air Duct Cleaning
- Your ductwork … functions as the respiratory system of your home. Once it becomes dirty and congested it must be cleaned, and in some cases sanitized, so it can breathe normally and efficiently once again.
- Removal of Contaminates from your entire air duct system is recognized by industry experts as the most effective way to eliminate air duct pollutants
- We remove and clean off all vents and return covers
- We clean each individual duct run and return using a powerful vacuum and specialized tools
- Access the main and return ducts and thoroughly clean
- Re-install all vent covers
- Optional services; sanitize and seal entire duct service; blower motor, coil, or whole furnace cleaning and filter replacement (highly recommended)
- Clothes dryer vent cleaning available
- Cleaning your air ducts results in:
- More reliable heating and air conditioning equipment needing less frequent repairs
- Healthier breathing with no viruses or mold spores for reduced allergy potential
- Cleaner indoor environment with much less dusting required
- More efficient airflow for even more comfort and lower operating cost